- 76.2mm gun (T-34/76)
- 85mm gun (T-34/85)
- Flamethrower (OT-34)
- Coaxial 7.62mm DT MG
- Hull mounted 7.62mm DT MG
- Steel armor
- 38.8 liter diesel engine
- 30.5 tons (T-34/76 (M1942 Early and Late) & OT-34 (M1942))
- 32.3 tons (T-34/85 (M1943) & T-34/85 (M1944 Early and Late))
- 76mm HE (70 rounds)
- 76mm AP (25 rounds)
- 76mm CAN (5 rounds)
- 4 (commander, loader, driver, assistant driver) (T-34/76 & OT-34)
- 5 (commander, loader, gunner, driver, assistant driver) (T-34/85)
Variants in the gameEdit
Base game (CMRT):
- T-34/76 (M1942 Early)
- T-34/76 (M1942 Late): Late production Model M1942s had a new commander's cupola. In some sources, this variant is referred to as the T-34/76E
- T-34/85 (M1943)
- T-34/85 (M1944 Early): The Model 1944 replaced the Model 1943 in production in early 1944. The new variant replaced the D-5T 85 mm gun with a simpler ZiS-S-53 85 mm gun, moved the radio from the hull to the turret, and an improved gunner's sight was installed.
- T-34/85 (M1944 Late): The late version of the Model 1944 has a new commander's cupola and a redesigned turret layout.
- OT-34 (M1942): The OT-34 (M1942) was a T-34 Model 1942 fitted with an ATO-42 internal flamethrower instead of the hull machinegun. The ATO-42 flamethrower had a maximum range of 120 meters and carried more fuel than previous versions.
- Combat Mission Red Thunder manual