Warrior is designed to keep up with the Challenger tanks and it can put 7 boots on the ground. With it's 30mm cannon it can defeat light armour up to 1500 meters away. It also comes with Artillery Observation Vehicle (AOV) variant and Command Vehicle variant. There are two levels of armour installed: telic and the upgraded Wrap2 (Warrior Reactive Armour Package 2). Warrior IFV can be found in the game Combat Mission: Shock Force British Forces.
- 30mm Rarden cannon
- 7.62mm machinegun
- Aluminium armor
- Applique armor (Wrap2)
- Perkins V-8 Condor 550hp engine
- Weighs 28 tons
- 30mm HE (45 rounds)
- 30mm APDS (180 rounds)
- 7.62mm (>2k rounds)
- Crew: 3 (commander, gunner, driver) (IFV), 2 (gunner, driver) (AOV)
- Passengers: 7 (IFV), 8 (AOV), 4 (Javelin Detachment)
Variants in the gameEdit
British Forces (CMSF):
- Warrior (Telic): The most basic variant there is.
- Warrior (Wrap2): Upgraded with better armour, it provides protection against wide array of battlefield threats. A mixture of passive and explosive reactive armour that covers the hull sides and bar armour to protect suspension. Also comes with anti-IED technology.
- Warrior Command Vehicle (Telic)
- Warrior Command Vehicle (Wrap2)
- Warrior Artillery Observation Vehicle (Telic)
- Warrior Artillery Observation Vehicle (Wrap2)
- British Forces module manual v1.20