Wiesel is a light armored fighting vehicle that is designed to be air-portable. It is used in many roles like recon, C2, resupply and as an AT-platform. The variants in the game come with either 20mm autocannon or TOW AT-system. It can withstand small arms fire up to 7.62mm. Wiesel 1 can be found in the game Combat Mission: Shock Force NATO.
- 20mm automatic cannon (Wiesel 1 20mm)
- TOW AT-system (Wiesel 1 TOW)
- 7.62mm machine gun (Wiesel 1 TOW)
- Steel armor
- Diesel engine
- Weighs 2.7 tons
- 20mm HE (600 rounds) (Wiesel 1 20mm)
- 20mm APDS (360 rounds) (Wiesel 1 20mm)
- TOW-2 (7 missiles) (Wiesel 1 TOW)
- 7.62mm (500 rounds) (Wiesel 1 TOW)
- Crew: 2 (commander, driver)
Variants in the gameEdit
- Wiesel 1 20mm: The original variant with the autocannon. Small and agile, best used in recon.
- Wiesel 1 TOW: The AT-variant with some serious AT-missiles.
- CMSF NATO Game Manual V1.30