Wolf is an utility vehicle used by the German (Wolf), Dutch (G-Wagen) and Canadian (G-Wagon) Armed Forces. It has no armor, so it should be kept out of any enemy fire. It is manufactured by Mercedes-Benz. It is comparable to UAZ used by the Syrians and TUM used by the British Forces. Wolf has probably the second most variants in the game of the utility vehicles, close behind the HMMWV used by the US Army and US Marines. Wolf can be found in the game Combat Mission: Shock Force NATO.
- 7.62mm machine gun (Wolf MG)
- Crew: 1 (driver)
- Passengers: 3
Variants in the gameEdit
- Wolf: The standard German open-topped utility vehicle
- Wolf (MG): Armed with MG3 machine gun.
- G-Wagon: The standard Canadian closed utility vehicle
- G-Wagon (MG): The same as above but with a MG turret
- G-Wagen (MMG): The Dutch variant with two weapons (5.56mm MG & 7.62mm MG).
- G-Wagen (HMG): The Dutch variant with two weapons (7.62mm MG & 12.7mm MG).
- G-Wagen (GMG): The Dutch variant with two weapons (7.62mm MG & 40mm GL).
- CMSF NATO Game Manual V1.30